Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday Salon - Mother's Day


Scene:
It's a gorgeous day!  The sun is shining brightly and the sky is a beautiful cloudless blue

Today's Plan:
This morning I was up at 6:30.  I've already done my grocery shopping.  We are taking Grandma to brunch for Mother's Day. This afternoon hubby and I are getting on the Harley and going for a cruise.  We plan to stop at a winery for dinner.  It's going to be a relaxed day!

Drinking
Nothing at the moment.  I've had two cups of coffee and need to start on water.

Listening to:
Son fixing his breakfast!  At 9:30!  other than that all is quiet.

Reading:
The list is getting too long!
1) The Gifts of Imperfection
2) Flight of the Sparrow
3) The Beginner's Goodbye
4)Wild at Heart

Pondering:
How ridiculous the Military is!  Our son did not get sworn in yet.  He passed all his physicals and tests but the doctor wants more information on his adoption.  REALLLY????  Good grief!

Now, I am off to enjoy my day!  I hope all of you wonderful Ladies have a Terriffic!!!! Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I bet he will be sworn in shortly, fingers crossed! happy mother's day!!! a few days late, I hope you get good news this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to get back to your Sunday Salon! It sounds like you had a lovely Mother's Day. So sorry to hear about the red tape involved in your son's enlistment. I hope it gets unraveled soon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete