Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Public Service Announcement!

I just have to share that yesterday the Surgeon General has approved our son to proceed with the enlistment process!  He will go to St. Louis MEPS on Thursday.  While he is there he will take the ASVAB and Physical.  He will spend the night and come home Friday!

Once he passes his physical the recruiter will work with him on job placement.  We will know more the first of next week!  But this is exciting and wonderful news that I wanted to share as I have been "stressing" over it for months.




4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear this, Monica! I know it has been such a worry for you for so long. I'll bet your son is so excited. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news, Monica! I will be praying that all goes well for him.

    ReplyDelete