Monday, May 8, 2017

It's Monday! What are you reading?

A very long time ago I participated in this weekly link up.  Thought I would give it a go but I'm sure it won't be every Monday as my reading isn't that quick right now.  Got a couple books going that are taking some time to "sink" in. If you know what I mean.  So if you're interested go over to The Book Date and see what great books others are reading!

I've found though that visiting her can cause a rash of Challenges to take place! :)

Slowly working my way through this one.  I highly recommend it to anyone!


I started this one and realized it will be a slow one like The Gifts of Imperfection.  

I am listening to this one on audio.  It's pretty good but had a hard part to get through when the Indians came through and... yeah, you know what I was going to say...


3 comments:

  1. You make me want to go back to The Gifts of Imperfection and do a reread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I will add the gift of imperfection to my wish list. I sounds like something I could use

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a slow book I'm working through. It was another busy week but I did manage to finish some books. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete